Click anywhere to start script
Static ball

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

part with me
aim


Read guestbook
Sign
Dreambook
.
about me
Alotta my pals say that I am pretty random, and i like to think out side of the box alot. Im pretty crazy but not in the straight jacket sorta way ya kno. I like to send letters to my friends cuz everyone likes to get real mail every once and a while. I also like to leave messages on answering machines. Those are a few joys in my life. Another joy in my life is my friends. They put happy into my life just being there. They are my favorite people and I would do anything for them. There are many other joys in my life such as my dog and writing. There are sum downs too but the good stuff makes up for it. Ya can't let the bad bring ya down too much bcuz then life gets a little harder everyday cuz its just bringin ya down. Movin on, Im kinda spastic and goofy and thats aways fun. I like to have fun and smile and have a good time. I'm never usually serious but sometimes I am when I write. Other than that, I usually am never serious cuz its just not me. It would just be weird. But hey I'm weird too and sponaneous so ya never know what to expect outta me I am just a firecracker that just never stops goin. Ya think the pop stops but no it keeps on goin. I can also be refered to as spark plug cuz i dunno i guess im sparky but okay. Thats about all the main stuff, you'll learn the rest in time.
.
her smiling eyes
this is your cue. smile.

Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm learning.
Everyday.
All the time.

"Screws fall out all the time...the world is an imperfect place."
-The Breakfast Club

I read that off of Lissy's blog.
I like it.

My left foot and traveling up my leg is asleep. Does that make sense? Now it's sort of tingling. Weird feelings.

My friend has this blog and I swear, it contains some of the most beautiful writing I have ever had the priviledge to read. No joke, my jaw just drops. And I feel so lucky to come across such natural talent. She probably doesn't even realize it. Moreso she's modest. But really, I read her stuff and I feel inspired. I feel grateful. I feel honored to be associated with such a beautiful soul. And she's still so young, yet already she's impacted so many lives. I only aspire to have that affect on people. Maybe I will, maybe I do already. All I really know is that I am really lucky to have her in my life.

I looked at this picture I found online and it was a shot of people walking from behing. Two people had their arms around each other and then there was the back of this other guys head.

The title was "People being people", and I really liked that a lot. A few of my favorite lines from the Regina Spektor song 'Ghost of a Corporate Future' are, "People are just people/they shouldn't make you nervous...song song song...People are just people/people are just people like you"

We are all just people, stuck on this earth...together. [Quote from a blog, but slightly rewritten? Does that even make it a quote anymore? Rephrased, rather? Meh, I just want to give the person props because the originality is not my own]

Sometimes, when I feel so out there--in my head and distant even when I am near--and I alone in my own little world...
Then I see people, and it feels as if it's been a million years
As if I've been in jail and I'm free again
Sometimes I don't know what's holding me back
But once I'm free, it feels so good
And I feel so alive

I know I am a people person. I constantly surround myself with people. I'm most accustomed to it. And then sometimes I need me time. But when I give myself me time, I can't help but miss the company.
A day and a half. I felt myself going crazy.
I need to learn how to be my own company for my own sake. This can't keep happening.

I made a mix yesterday. It's a creative one. It goes with a picture. This particular theme is new for me. I need to work on the rest more, but the mix is completed. And that's 2/3 of the whole project. It's not just a mix, but a thought process and a path.

Sometimes, I don't know how I think of these things. I love the spontanity, though. I love how I never know how things are going to fall into place or even if they will. I love how I start these blogs and I really know where they are going or how they will end. The thought process, ladies and gentlemen, is an amazing thing. Never take it for granted. It's what keeps things rolling and interesting.

Jenny at 12:37 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
a product of maystar designs. modified by carly
a product of maystar designs. modified by carly