Click anywhere to start script
Static ball

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

part with me
aim


Read guestbook
Sign
Dreambook
.
about me
Alotta my pals say that I am pretty random, and i like to think out side of the box alot. Im pretty crazy but not in the straight jacket sorta way ya kno. I like to send letters to my friends cuz everyone likes to get real mail every once and a while. I also like to leave messages on answering machines. Those are a few joys in my life. Another joy in my life is my friends. They put happy into my life just being there. They are my favorite people and I would do anything for them. There are many other joys in my life such as my dog and writing. There are sum downs too but the good stuff makes up for it. Ya can't let the bad bring ya down too much bcuz then life gets a little harder everyday cuz its just bringin ya down. Movin on, Im kinda spastic and goofy and thats aways fun. I like to have fun and smile and have a good time. I'm never usually serious but sometimes I am when I write. Other than that, I usually am never serious cuz its just not me. It would just be weird. But hey I'm weird too and sponaneous so ya never know what to expect outta me I am just a firecracker that just never stops goin. Ya think the pop stops but no it keeps on goin. I can also be refered to as spark plug cuz i dunno i guess im sparky but okay. Thats about all the main stuff, you'll learn the rest in time.
.
her smiling eyes
this is your cue. smile.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Fuck.
I seem to attract young men.
And it's not like they don't know I'm gay...
They know.
So why might you ask?
I have no friggin' idea.
Whhhyyy?

I'm like, dude, don't wrinkle my flannel in a scary bull-dyke voice. I haven't actually said it yet, I've thought about it.

I like boys as friends. They make lovely friends.

Where my girls at haha

Jenny at 12:35 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
a product of maystar designs. modified by carly
a product of maystar designs. modified by carly